As yet another year draws to a close, more and more lists are being revealed. The “Top” of everything that happened in 2010 is being thrown in our faces as we are asked our opinions as to whether or not we agree. Well, this is just another article about yet another top ten of 2010; fresh faces.
There have been a lot of new faces cross our screens this year whether it is was in movies or on television…or even both. But there is no doubt about the fact that this probably won’t be the last time we see their faces either. The top ten fresh faces of 2010 are as follows:
10. Emma Stone (With previous supporting roles in Superbad, The House Bunny, and Zombieland…the star now has her own starring role in the successful film, Easy A.)
9. Liam Hemsworth (Although more known for being by the side of now infamous Miley Cyrus, his film debut in The Last Song left us wanting more.)
8. Chord Overstreet (Simply put, he brings the glee to the hit show Glee this season and seasons yet to come.)
7. Betty White (Yes, she’s older…but you have to admit that the woman has made a hell of a comeback.)
6. Mia Wasikowska (A mouthful, but after her debut in the remake of Alice in Wonderland it is safe to say critics are keeping an eye out for what she may put out next.)
5. Nicki Minaj (Although at first only making few appearances in other artists songs…she’s now making her own album and her own name for herself.)
4. Chloe Moretz (Still a VERY fresh face to most viewers, she is most known for her role in Kick-Ass this year.)
3. Andrew Garfield (With a starring role in this year’s most-talked about film The Social Network, he is sure to be heard from again…including his upcoming role in the next Spider-Man installment)
2. Willow Smith (“Whip my Hair” topped the charts this year and audiences are only expecting more and more chart-topping hits next year.)
1. Rooney Mara (Her name isn’t necessarily recognizable yet, but with her roles in A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Social Network, and even a role in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo…we are sure to be seeing more.)
So that’s it…the top ten fresh faces of 2010. It makes you wonder…who might we be looking at for fresh faces next year…and will these stars make their way on to other top ten lists? I guess we’ll find out soon enough.